The Pennington Center is actively seeking student employees who can perform duties necessary to the overall goals of our organization. Student employees are sought for part-time employment only. In order to hold a student job, you must meet the following requirements:
- A student worker is an employee who is classified as a full-time student by his or her University and is not on academic or disciplinary probation.
- When possible, students should be hired in jobs related to their individual educational objectives.
- Students are not allowed to work more than 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters, except for official holidays and during semester breaks.
- Students are not eligible for holiday pay or fringe benefits.
- Students shall adhere to the dress code and wear his or her security clearance badge when on duty.
- International students must provide an international student work permit, and students under 17 years of age must provide a work permit.
If you meet the above requirements, please download the application form, save as to your desktop, complete the form and e-mail the application to email@example.com.
LSU/PBRC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER