- DVM, Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2000
- MS, Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2003, Pathobiological Sciences
- Diplomate, American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, 2006
Dr. Singletary is the attending veterinarian and director of the Comparative Biology Core and the Animal Metabolism and Behavior Core which provide high quality research animal housing, animal husbandry, veterinary care, personnel training, and technical support services for Pennington Biomedical’s scientists using laboratory animals in their research. Since 1993 the Comparative Biology Core has been fully accredited by the AAALAC International which represents Pennington Biomedical’s commitment to excellence in its animal care and use program.
- Singletary KB, CA Kloster, and DG Baker. 2003. Optimal age at fostering for the derivation of Helicobacter-free mice. Comp. Med. 53: 259-264.
- Crisler-Roberts, R, G Zhongming, MT Kearney, KB Singletary, JG Fox, CS Roberts, DG Baker. 2005. Evaluation of Helicobacter hepaticus Bacterial Shedding in Fostered and Sex-Segregated C57BL/6 Mice. Comp. Med. 55: 515-522