Control II Study
Study PurposeThe purpose of this research study is to determine if a new oral medication will help maintain or improve glucose control.
- 1 Screening visit
- 6 Clinic visits
- 1 two-night inpatient visit
- 1 one-night inpatient visit
- Physical and vitals
- Multiple EKG’s
- Multiple blood draws with IV
- Glucose monitoring device
- Self-assessed glucose monitoring
- Study drug/placebo administration
- Investigational medicine (oral)
Number of visits:
Eligible participants will be randomly assigned to one of two groups:
- Age: 18-55 years old
- Weight: BMI ≤ 32 calculate your BMI
Study Duration2 months
CompensationEarn up to $1500 for participation.
Study ContactIf you are interested in volunteering for the CONTROL II study, click here to screen online, call 225-763-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you may be eligible, please click the button below to screen online.GET STARTED
Please do not fill out this questionnaire for anyone other than yourself unless you are their legal guardian.
If you know someone who may be interested please direct them to the site or have them call us directly at 225-763-3000.