- Adult Health and Nutrition
- Adult Obesity
- Children's Health
- Diet Information
- Functional Foods
- Heart Disease
- Physical Activity & Health
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Weight Control Programs
Children's HealthThe following presentations provide information on children's health.
- Inactive Kids: Are TVs in Kids Bedrooms Making Kids Fat?
Australian Network Ten Interviews Dr. Amanda Staiano about a recent survey looking at the effects of TVs in childrens' bedrooms.
Copyright Network Ten
Level 4 Como Centre, 620 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC Australia 3141
- LSU Research Works - Childhood Obesity
- Television, Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Risk in Children and Adolescents
American Journal of Preventive Medicine, January 2013
Amanda E. Staiano, Deirdre M. Harrington, Stephanie T. Broyles, Alok K. Gupta, Peter T. Katzmarzyk
Penninton Biomedical Research Center
Louisiana State University System
Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.
- Childhood Obesity in Children and Youth
- Fantastic Fiber
- Magnificent Magnesium
- Obesity in Children and Teens
- Super Strong Calcium
- The Benefits of Nuts
- The Benefits of Seafood
- The Healthier Diet of Young Children
- The Importance of Dairy
- The Importance of Whole Grain
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D